Sports Medicine Clinic
Visit our updates page for the latest info on our facilities and programmes.
Welcome to the University of Bristol Sports Medicine Clinic *please see our clinic update section for information about services currently available.
Meet our Team of highly qualified, experienced clinicians
How do I book and pay for my appointment?
- Book via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once you are booked for treatment, we will send you a detailed email with instructions prior to your appointment.
- Payments to be made by logging into your online account Online Member account
What to expect at my appointment?
- Please review our patient journey SMC - Patient Journey (PDF, 197kB)
- Your clinician will be wearing full PPE throughout your appointment
- Please wear a face covering while on University campus
- Free parking is available at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex - park in front of outdoor tennis courts 1-4
Pricing (from Sept 2020)
First appointment 45-min f2f
+15minute phone screening
|Members||Discounts on treatments for our sports members.|
Please contact us to cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance otherwise a £20 cancellation fee will be added to your account. Failure to attend your appointment without contacting us will result in you being charged the full appointment fee.
- Sports massage - not currently available
- Acupuncture - not currently available
Virtual Open clinics
- A free ten to fifteen minute virtual consultation which gives you the opportunity to talk with one of our clincians.
- These are particularly useful if you are experiencing discomfort and are unsure if you need a full in person appointment. They can help you understand your problem, how treatment may help and how to return to sport and physial activity.
- If you are University Staff or Student your virtual appointment will take place using Microsoft Teams for Public we will use Zoom.
- To book an open clinic appointments email us email@example.com
Trustworthy expert care
The clincian's at the Sports Medicine Clinic offer expert and comprehensive sports medicine services to all whether you are a student, a member of staff at the University or the wider public community. Our clinicians stay at the forefront of treatment and research and adhere to its high professional standards.
Clinic Update October 2020
We are pleased to re-open our 'in person' Osteopathy and Physiotherapy service.
In order to keep you and our team safe we are offering this service from Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, Coombe Lane BS9 2BJ. Free parking available
We will continue to offer our 'virtual' open clinic to help you establish if a 'face to face' appointment is necessary.
Appointments available Monday to Friday.
If you would like to book an appointment with our Sports Physiotherapists Henry Abrahams or Osteopath Gerry Gallacher, please get in touch.
For regular updates on our facilities, give us a 'Like' on our Facebook page
Sports Medicine Clinic patient form
Wish to use your Health Insurance, please complete the online request form. Our services are approved with Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, Cigna, or WPA. Insurance prices in accordance with the clinic's insurance company agreements.