Reflecting our research expertise, our cutting edge courses are taught by leaders in their respective fields.
Visit the Bristol Society and Space blog, written by current and former students on the MSc in Human Geography. See also our MScs in Environmental Policy and Management and Climate Change Science and Policy.
Did you know?
- We are the only UK geography departments to have been ranked in the top category in every UK national research assessment exercise that has been held
- Our researchers are expert contributors to the UK's Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
Find out about the school and what our students think about studying here.
- Bristol working with the Office for National Statistics to aid local UN Sustainable Development Goal data reporting across the UK 30 July 2020
- 'Gatekeepers' of biodiversity hotspots facing COVID crisis 1 July 2020
- Asteroid impact, not volcanoes, made the Earth uninhabitable for dinosaurs 29 June 2020